Organosolv pulping of straws and other non-wood fibers was a favorite
of my old prof Dr. Kyosti Saarkenen (University of Washington) in the
late 70's. Does anyone have a recent review of organosolv pulping or
hydrolysis? I'd like to know how far it has advanced.

Regards,

Tom Miles

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/837408/_/975524847/