The 1/2 H.P. diesel I saw was one cylinder,air cooled,cast Iron,and very slow,it drove an irrigation pump.It was tall.There was a 15 or so gallon drum on a stand next to it,with one old faucet valve in the fuel line.A very simple setup.The newer engines are faster and built to closer tolerances,and thus would not last as long,nor could they operate on just any fuel.  New technology is not always bettor technology.If the indians are copying the old design,they might be a bettor engine.  Just like the M16. Whenever possible we grabbed unto an AK47,and dumped the M16. The ak would operate in horrible conditions, the M16 would jamb and misfire. stephen

eGroups Sponsor
Click Here!