>Over the last month I have received 16 attachments
>with virus. Thankfully Norton has handled them with no problem.
>Most of the list I'm on are going to no Attachments.
>
>Tee

I'd like to do that. Nearly all the lists I'm on are getting viruses
at the moment. I think this is the first attachment we've had, with
one exception: skaar, are you aware that all your emails go out with
attachments? It's a Yahoo Music banner, called
"C-\WINDOWS\TEMP\nsmailPH.gif". Can you switch it off or something?
Please advise soonest, and then I'll kill the attachments on the list.

>At 04:38 PM 12/31/2000 +0000, you wrote:
> >I have found virus in attached files or HTML emails many times.
> >
> >Now I delete files with attachments or in HTML even before reading.. I know
> >I am probably missing some good information from this group, but I do not
> >want to take the chance!
> >
> >As Keith has previously suggested, send your emails in text only. A virus
> >cannot be attached to that.
> >
> >Chris

Yes please, once again - set your emailers to TEXT-ONLY please.

Best

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects