I fear for the refuge. I was involved with oil exploration,and have never seen
or experienced a "clean" operation.We also worked over, operating wells.When a
well slowed in production, we sent down high fracture explosives.Every land
production well I have ever seen was filthy,with pollution everywhere.   The
offshore rigs I was on were mostly clean,due to being controversial, state
inspectors spent more time with them.But I saw plenty of illegal stuff on them
also.There are to many land oil wells,and not enough inspectors. They would
announce an inspection months ahead. stephen