i also forget to add that I don't see any reason why you would have to do
the biodiesel conversion of the veg oil,mif it were clean enough; you could
burn it straight, and save money and effort. If you are near the bay area, i
could give you the # of my oil supplier, he has way more than I can use, and
he pays to get rid of it.
anton