In a message dated 1/25/2001 7:20:38 AM Central Standard Time,
biofuel@egroups.com writes:

<<
 > From: Adrian Karbowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 >Subject: Re: Re: biodisel in Canada

 Hi Aleks
 Probably me and you are in the same position :
 struggling for the launch of biodiesel  industry in
 our countries (Poland and Slovenia).

 Why don't we join forces to work out new solutions for
 CEE countries on how to start biodiesel (biofuel)
 industry here ?

>Best regards

> Adrian

-------------------------
Adrian, my engineers just returned from Krakow.  They are building parts of
the new municipal waste water treatment plant there.

 We could just as well work in biodiesel production if there was a supply of
oil and an interest from a local industrial partner.  Our other work might be
equally interesting to you.  We process the waste from poultry kill plants
into fish feed and we clean waste water from a variety of animal industries.

We can assist in the processing of boiler fuel, methane, ethanol or biodiesel
from various ingredients.  Wright-Pierce, our outside engineering firm is
working on the waste water treatment plant and they have a world wide
reputation in custom designing anaerobic digestion plants.

We have successfully talked Steve Howell of the National Biodiesel board into
engineering our first plants to make biodiesel from poultry DAF and poultry
fat. (If you want ethanol our chemical engineer can get out of his plush
office and get to work for you.  He needs something else to do anyway and he
might as well learn a trade.)

Our recent entry in to energy production was in response to client inquiries
when we came into their plants to handle their waste materials.  Our
specialty is value added processing of organic materials which are the
byproducts of our clients' production.

This could be animal mortalities, kill plant waste, agriculture wastes, fish
processing waste, manures, litter, wood waste and other such materials.

We are not alone as an industry working with byproducts. You may find another
firm interested in coming into Poland.  By the way, my mother is from Krakow
although her family left before WWII.

Don't give up. Find a local partner interested in your plan, get the local
government officials on your side and contact a firm which has the technology
you seek.

Cornelius A. Van Milligen
Iowa Protein Inc.