Keith,

   I regret that I haven't been able to spend much time lately on my
hydroboost experiments. Usually this time of year I devote to building
computer systems for kids who can't ordinarily afford one. A noble
project, but it takes up a good deal of time which is why I wait until
the cold weather months to do so. Also been doing some remodling work
on "this old box." If you know what I mean.
I hope to redesign my system beggining around March of this year (Not
too far off!!) and will definately keep you guys posted on any
progress/regress on the subject. I want to try out some graphite rods
as electrodes. Seems plausible to me. They shouldn't get mushy like I
heard may happen with using carbon, although I have not tried that
material myself. Graphite that I plan to use is the kind in the high
tech arrows used in archery these days. What the heck? I having heard
anyone shoot(Get it, arrow... shoot...) this thought down yet. (This
is where someone can chime in and kill this idea at will.) So, I'm
eager to give it a shot.

The idea you mentioned of using the "boost" in conjunction with an
injection system is something that I plan to do. You can read minds. I
better start scrambling my thoughts before you obtain ALL my good
secrets. :)
I'll try the water injection first, see what that does for me and then
I'll get to the alcohol stage after that. I have made 190 proof
before. It's always been my philosophy that some if some is good, and
more is better, then TOO much has to be just right.
Anyway, it works with beer and women and other things too fierce to
mention.

You know you have hit the "semi-Big-Time" when you are featured at the
top of Tony's shine still page!!
Thanks Tone!!!
yours drooly,
Sam Dabbs

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey Sam
>
> How's your hydrobooster going?
>
> Could you couple it with an alcohol injection system? Then you could
> burn 100-proof, which you could make in that 75-gallon pot-still.
> Nice picture at Tony's site:
> http://www.geocities.com/kiwi_distiller/moonshine.htm
>
> ALCOHOL INJECTION
> Alcohol injection is a third alternative for the utilization of
> alcohol fuel. It is similar to water injection except that alcohol
or
> an alcohol water mixture is injected into the engine. Since the
> water/alcohol injection mixture ratio can be as low as 50/50%, first
> run product from a simple still can be used. This is a considerable
> saving because most of the energy used in alcohol production is
> expended in the distillation stage to obtain 95% alcohol. Another
> advantage is that engines with an injection system still retain
> complete dual fuel capability. Finally, alcohol injection can be
used
> with fuel-injected, turbocharged, and even diesel engines. Figure
3-1
> is a schematic of a simple injection system... [more]
>
> Alcohol Fuel Manual Ch3
>
> In the Biofuels Library:
> http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library.html
>
> Keith Addison