  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 3:27 PM
  Subject: [biofuel] Re: Methanol Source

  OK, here's the results of my price survey in Dallas, Texas on
  02/12/01. These prices are for pickup at the warehouse in US dollars.
  Found these vendors under Solvents in Yellow Pages.

  (Called four vendors)
  One drum @ 55 gallons - $2.16/gal to $2.48/gal = $119 to $136
  Quoted last week from racing fuel vendor 55 gallons for $110

  (Called four, only one sold in 5 gal can)
  One can @ 5 gallons - $3.45/gal + $5.00 for can = $18 ($22 w can)

  Consensus was that the price of natural gas was driving up the price
  over the last couple of months.

  Even with the increase, comes in at 50 to 70 cents per gallon for
  boid. This excludes labor and energy in production process.

  JV

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
             www.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups