>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Going from Baseline LSD (regular high grade diesel)  to ULSD (Ultra Low
>Sulfur
>Diesel) on the CBD Cycle (the standard bus "service cycle")  results in 76%
>average reduction in THC (total hydrocarbons), 29% average reduction in CO,
>and
>29% average reduction in PM
>CRT effects:  On CBD cycle, reduction in Average Emissions compared to
>Baseline
>Fuel & Catalyst Muffler  - 92% for THC, 94% for CO, and 88% for PM
>Emissions reductions on NY Bus Cycle with the CRT filter are even higher
>than on
>CBD: 93 - 98% Reduction in THC, CO, and PM

That's good, but you are still using FOSSIL FUEL and still *adding carbon
dioxide* to the atmosphere.

Fuels like ethanol or soydiesel add virtually zero CO2 to the planet...
hence ending the fear of global warming.

In my view, we should develop technologies that will almost totally end our
dependence on multi-million year old fossils.  Recyclable fuels such as
ethanol and/or soydiesel allow us to do this.

Troy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/FZTVlB/TM