Hi All,
       Well I was wrong about a few things about the
T-Zero. Here's a more correct account.
       For longer range they have built trailers that
have a genorator onboard. Alan has crossed the US and
back with 1 behind his converted EV Honda Civic.
            jerry dycus
http://www.latimes.com/communities/news/pomona_valley/20010307/tiv0012407.html

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/FZTVlB/TM