I found more sites on wind power and one which is selling
reconditioned wind turbines. Some interesting info too. There
are over 28,000 producing wind turbines on wind farms worldwide,
most are in california, 14,500 of them, and growing. Wind farms
are producing 7,800,000,000 kwh a year. Over 30 new wind farms
are being built in the usa now, big ones. The average new wind
turbine produces 108 kw. at 75 to 130 rpm. Mega watt units are
being experimented with, on towers of 160'.   Sea west wind
energy,  Berlin aero space institute, and Windland who has the
rebuilt units for sale. They have a carter 25 kw unit with 60'
or 75' towers. and a 300 kw unit. No prices mentioned, I sent
them a email.  Several of you wanted this info so here it is.
stephen