it was not my intention to send the remaining portion of the digest with my
posting. i apologize for the inconvenience.

on the positive side, i notice that long, un-sniped, tails are disliked by
all. hopefully we will <snip> with greater enthusiasm from now on. hear,
hear !!!

and last, but not least, i personally find Ian's
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> three postings valid and very much ON theme,
and can't understand why he is under the impression that my 'do onto
others...' posting referred to them.

more on agroafforestation, and foggers, in my next postings. stay tuned !!
cheers, dick.