>Which car?  I'd buy a brand-new VW TDI Jetta or Beetle.
>

>I didn't realize Vitamin E was such a "wonder vitamin"..... what exactly
>does it do for your body?
>
>Troy

Well now Mr Heagy. I see you've come clean. Probably by now you've
seen my other message to you, in reply to Jerry - sent only just
before you posted this one. (Sorry, Jerry, you were right - thought
you probably were, but had to be certain.)

I said in that message I wouldn't necessarily kick you out again, and
indeed I haven't. But the blythe manner of your reappearance - though
you know you're banned - isn't encouraging, you're much too sure of
your welcome. There are MANY people here who won't welcome you at
all, quite the opposite. I'm aware that when you got kicked out last
time you seemed genuinely puzzled about it, though it had been very
clearly spelt out more than once, and you'd had more than adequate
warning. And taken no notice. Other people weren't puzzled - you made
a lot of people angry, you insulted a lot of people with no cause,
you wasted a lot of people's time, and the list's as a whole, and
contributed zilch. So what exactly have you got to say for yourself
in response? Please note a response is required. Also, what have
other list members got to say about it?

By the way, I think you're a sportsman, no? And you don't know the
benefits of Vitamin E? Well, if you really don't, go and look it up
on one of the health sites, eh?

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects