--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Ralph Chamberlain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My question is this, does biodiesel costs three times as much to
produce? (will it drive up the cost of diesel and aviation fuel)

No.  I can get biodiesel for $2 a gallon... only about 30 cents more
than dino-diesel.

>Doesn't the emissions from a 20% biodiesel/diesel mixture reduce
>pollution?(and hopefully meet the new standards set for year 2007 EPA
>regs). Finally what is the subsidized ethanol pricing?

Yes, because biodiesel emissions are re-absorbed by plants.  In fact,
the EPA accepts biodiesel as an "alternative fuel" credit for trucking
companies.

Go here for more info: http://www.biodiesel.org

Troy