"Dick Carlstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 4) if tapping into a turbo, the fogger inlet goes to the turbo outlet, and
> the fogger outlet goes to the intake manifold. you get the best of both
> worlds.

Would the pressure differential between the compressor outlet and the
intake manifold be enough to run the fogger?  Particularly under part
load conditions, when the turbo isn't active.  (most of the time)

How much pressure does it take to run the fogger anyway?

In my experience, when you're dealing with turbocharged engines
_everything_ gets more difficult by an order of magnitude.

--
Aviation is more than a hobby.  It is more than a job.  It is more than
a career.  Aviation is a way of life.