----- Original Message -----
From: NBT - E. Beggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 8:34 AM
Subject: Re: [biofuel] biod mixer pumps

> What's say all 600+ members send  personal emails to the next person who
> can't read an unsubscribe instruction (AT THE BOTTOM OF EVERY MESSAGE!!!!)
> and tell them how to do it, eh?

Hell I just thought Keith was trying to get rid of me. Cant be very bright
can I?
Am always amused by some of these unsubscribe messages and often wonder how
much of an email some people read. Imagine getting 500 or 600 e-mails all
telling you the same thing. Do you think some people would get the message
after that?
Always remember when I started with my current ISP who had a very helpful
and extremely knowledgeable tech. They had a bulletin board up where people
could go to solve their problems. You would be amazed at how many people
would keep asking the most simple questions rather than exercising their
mind or searching out the most basic info. Even this tech would get pissed
off at times and put RTFI on the tail end of a message. Always tried to
figure out what it meant for a little while until one day after he had been
asked the same question half a dozen times I saw he had virtually written it
out in full: Read the f---ing information.
B.r.,  David