"kesara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Thanks for your response. I use coconut oil, sodium methoxide esterification
>and then bubble washing with water.

Then I don't understand how you ended up with pH <6, but then I
haven't worked with coconut oil. How would you go about adjusting the
pH up to 7? If you're confident you did everything right, I'd try
using it, pH6 isn't very acid, I don't see what harm it would do. It
would be nice if someone with a bit more knowledge than me would
confirm that first though, I'd hate you to wreck your car.

Best wishes

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects