Hi David et al ,
                       I am sure you know this David but from what I have
seen lately there are a number of people in this newsgroup who need to learn
a bit more and also need a bit of help.
                       Most of the time if you want to print out a larger
size the easiest way to do this is to save it to a floppy or other
alternative such as a zip disk and take it to someone with an A3 or large
printer. A lot of copy shops will also do this and only charge you a couple
of dollars at most if you have saved it properly and it can be opened up
easily.  Saving things in Word is not a bad idea as this seems to be a
pretty universal program these days and the good thing about it is that you
can transfer and open jpegs very easy as well . Mind you graphics very
quickly goble up space so you need to be aware of this and make sure your
file size is under 1.4 Mb if using a floppy.  The other alternative is to
use a program like Photoshop, import the article, drawing, or whatever, and
adjust the size before printing. While still the best program around for
this it is rather expensive and takes a lot of experience to use properly.
For those who cant afford programs like this there are programs you can
download from the web a number of which are freeware and a lot you pay a
limited amount for. Paintshop Pro is a good program for this .The best site
I know and which has dozens of programs for appraisal and downloading is the
Tucows site. (havnt looked for quite a while but used to be:
www.tucows.com ). For those who dont know how to copy and paste something
do it as follows: Right click on the page, choose Select All, (page will
become greyed or blacked out), right click again and choose Copy. At this
stage you are best to then minimise that page putting it on the Taskbar, and
open the program you want to copy it to (such as Outhouse Express, Word,
Photoshop, etc)  and to then paste it to that by again right clicking and
choosing the Paste option, at which stage you can then work upon it making
adjustments, adding and deletings sections, words etc, before saving it to
disc, floppy or e-mailing it etc.From what I receive I see a lot of people
dont know how to remove or delete the irrelevant portions of a message.
Using  the same method,  this time using the left mouse button to select and
highlight the relevant portions and using the delete button it is quite easy
to remove the extranious or irrelevant material. Doing this it is quite
possible to remove quite a substantial amount of superfluous material which
is not important to the reply.
Also a lot of people need to be aware of the difference in most common paper
sizes. In the States most printers are set for Letter which is 8.5" x 11"
(216mm x 279mm)  while we in NZ like a lot of the original British world use
A4 which is 210mm x 297 (approx 8.26" x 11.69")
Hoping this is of help to some people.
B.r.,  David