Meadow Gold gets $7 for theirs with lid and ring clamp.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Zarbo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2001 3:43 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] Cleaning oil drums

We have a $2? publication available here in Tampa - "Bargain Trader" It
seems it's widely available.
their website is: http://www.bargaintraderonline.com/index.html

There's a feller here (found him in the bargain trader) who has(had?) both
steel and pvc drums--$15-20 each? (This is from memory-- I called a few
months ago. I believe he's a recycler of some sort and has a steady supply.
I can check it out again if anyone wants to use him for drums.)

-Tim Z