>Keith, I went to the archives and found Robert Warrens paper on stills he
>had designed but I can't get his e-mail address. I would like to purchase
>the plans he spoke about. Could you help me? I really need to get this going
>soon.
>Thanks,
>Ron  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Ron

Oh dear. If you'd searched a bit further you'd've found out why we
dropped both that still and its promoter from our website. To be
brief, it's a no-no. It won't live up to his claims for it, it
doesn't do the job, and independent experts have warned that it's
dangerous. The plans are unclear, the directions for building it are
most confused and contradictory, the parts list is wrong, and
impossible to fit to the directions and the plans, and the
instructions for use are, well, benighted. Like the rest of it. I
think the paper you found may have been my rework of Warren's
confused material, which I did to try to help people who'd already
bought the plans (but I couldn't guarantee the results of my work on
it). Forget it. Really, that's the best advice. I know it looks
tempting, but you'll just waste your money and your time. We managed
to find only ONE person, out of more than 60 who'd bought Warren's
plans, who actually got the thing working, but the performance was
poor. He got much better results out of a StillMaker. You'd be better
off scaling up a StillMaker. Bob Lennon, the designer, told me
there's no problem in scaling it up. Meanwhile other designs are in
the pipeline, very promising, but not ready yet.

Sorry, Ron.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects