To:                     biofuel@yahoogroups.com
From:                   Mike Brownstone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date sent:              Sun, 20 May 2001 09:03:41 +0200
Send reply to:          biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject:                RE: [biofuel] GE oilseeds - was RE: Palm and coconut oil

> Here, here Bob,
>
> I've been thinking about this for a while now ( I like the idea of
> algae farms ).  Can you, perhaps refer me to more information.  You
> know, which are the best to use, conditions of growing etc..........
>
> Mike

[SNIP]

|| "Two things get me out of the water quickly:          ||
||                             sharks and toilet paper." ||
||                                       Billy Connelly  ||
||       Andrew Lowe B.Eng.(Civil) GradIEAust PEng       ||
|| Wombat High Tech         *|* Eng. App. Programming    ||
|| [EMAIL PROTECTED]           *|* Perth, Australia         ||
|| www.wht.com.au           *|* C, C++, MDL, Java        ||