Marc de Piolenc
Iligan, Lanao del Norte (Mindanao)
Philippines

Marc,

And to everyone on this list, apologies because this message should really
not be on here, but I do not know your email address, so that is why I'm
sending it this way. Mine by the way is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There is are numerous sites on the web dealing with coconut oil (and its
health giving properties) as you would no doubt know. In one of them
http://www.coconut-info.com/what_is_virgin_coconut_oil.htm there is mention
of a traditional method of extracting oil from freshly harvested coconuts
using fermentation in the Philippines. Does "freshly harvested mean using
the nuts immediately after they have fallen to the ground, does it refer to
green nuts still on the palm being removed manually? Are you able to supply
me with and/or point me to where I could get the details for this method.

Regards,

Hanns