"Alan S. Petrillo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

>Jeremy Shuey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Hmmm   So am I.  Along with being a paramedic.  Sounds
> > scary all of a sudden.  ;-)
>[snip]
>
>Before you laugh too hard at the idea you'll find someone's already
>doing it.

Yep. Now we have biofuel, bio-oil, maybe we'll get to the bottom of
the anti-freeze question, so what about brake-fluid? Is silicon fluid
bio? I suppose not. After that all we'll have to worry about is all
the fossil fuel used in manufacturing the vehicles. Surely but a
simple nut to crack. :-)

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects