Hi John

Sorry, I know from Macs, I don't know from Windoze - as I said, I
picked that stuff up from other lists similarly assailed, or rather
worse. Doesn't it tell you what to do? Seemed more to the point was
whether you had the file installed or not. Is it on your HD?

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects
Tokyo