<<Message: 21
   Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 06:09:36 +0900
   From: Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Horse Manure

>I have approximately 160,000 cubic yard of horse
>manure in New Mexico.  Does anyone know of someone who
>might be interested in it to convert into fuel?
>Carl

That's 80,000 tons of horseshit! How on earth did you manage to
accumulate so much? What condition is it in?>>

You might get some more inquiries from people involved with horses.  I
have put a couple of paragraphs about biodiesel on my horse site:
http://horses-etc.com  ...

and there was a post yesterday about using waste from wood processing
.... so maybe the wood shavings used for stalls together with the manure
could be used ... that would be wonderful.

:))

and yes to another post ... clean veggie oil can certainly be used.  In
those same two paragraphs see the link for Southern States Power Company
... they will be opening a large production plant for biodiesel from
soybeans.

Wendy
(This is the first time I have posted.  I just started learning about
biodiesel a week or so ago).

--
http://horses-etc.com    http://the2rs.com