"ronald miller sr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>MAYBE HE DIDN'T SPEND 20 YEARS IN THE SERVICE.   SO HE CAN'T DRAW MILITARY
>RETIREMENT. MY FIRST QUESTION IS IF HE IS HOMELESS WHY DOESN'T HE GO TO A
>SHELTER OR THE SALVATION ARMY. MY SECOND QUESTIO IS HOW DID HE GET ONLINE

There's nothing to indicate he's online. That could also be not quite
the answer to problems of homelessness - a bit like saying poverty's
okay because we have charities.

Anyway the point of posting that article was that, whatever the
issues may have been, the bus should have been running on biodiesel.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects
Tokyo