> From: Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: missinformation - ethanol use in brazil - #477
>
> Hi Dick
>
> What is this in response to? I can't find the original.
>
> Thanks
>
> Keith Addison

*article by kathleen dana (u. of colorado) on new enzimes being developed
for ethanol production. (digest # 477). believe it was a 'posting within a
posting'. made some ridiculous statement regarding brazil's 'experimenting'
with ethanol as a fuel. if running six million vehicles on pure ethanol is
'experimenting',  i demand my school money back !!

*it's missinformation like this that helps dinos like bush convince people
that punching holes in the artic is the only option.

*the one label oil companies love to put on alternative fuels is
'experimental'. this equates to 'maybe some day, but not today...', and also
to 'you could destroy your vehicle with this untested stuff...'

*sent her the original, and a copy to the list, so listmembers could compare
truth with fiction.

*and wouldn't it be nice if other listmembers sent ms. kathleen a reminder
to beter research her statements from now on ???

*we'll never learn, will we ? cheers, dick.

*ps : am not <snipping> the tail of this so readers can refer back to my
initial posting.