Re: SVO, SRO, etc. One thing I was taught in writing
class long, long ago -- if you use an acronym, you *ALWAY"
definitely *MUST* write out the whole phrase along with it
in the very beginning of the piece, and maybe more than
once.  Even very, very common terms like DNR. We all know
what DNR is here in the US at least, right? Every state has
one -- Dept. of Natural Resources -- but you'd be amazed at
how many people wouldn't know what the acronym meant.
        And I'll admit that many of the acronyms I've seen
here are quite mysterious.

--
Harmon Seaver, MLIS
CyberShamanix