Singapore has gone into partnership with Diamler Chrysler on the fuel cell
car concept. The infrastructure for H2 filling stations would be set up. It
would be a few more years before everyone would be driving a fuel cell car.
Though the pollution would be coming from the main H2 plant. That's is
where all the carbon is coming from.
Lost the link on the above article.
Gerry

"steve spence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/06/2001 06:21:12 PM

Please respond to biofuel@yahoogroups.com