When I titrate with phenalphaline indicator to determine residual oil
in BD there seems to be a zero error when the BD has been purified.
i'm trying various methods (as I think of them) to purify the BD to
check this. Has anyone checked (calibrated) the titration method
against chromatography or other methods of determining oil content?
Harry