Martin,

For still plans I could suggest that you modify a Nixon-Stone still.
http://www.gin-vodka.com

See the photos section (page 1) at my site,
http://www.geocities.com/kiwi_distiller  for a couple of examples/versions
of it.

To get the purity, you will require a tall, well-packed column, and a good
control over the reflux ratio.  This still will do both those things.

I presently run one for drinking alcohol (its legal here in New Zealand).
However, it is not up to the quantity that you require.  With a 1380W heater
in it, I presently take about 93% alcohol at 40 mL/min (0.6 gal/hour).
Higher purity is easily achieved, but at a slower rate. Sounds like you'd be
more in the 2x or 3x version of this (3-4 kW) ?  To modify it would be only
a change in the column diameter (say to 2-2.5 inch ?) and a beefed up
condenser.

It would be a batch still operation, or are you after something more
continuous ?

Tony