Thanks Steve for the info.
Barryt
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: steve spence
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 10:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] glycerin distillaton

  An older unit of pressure is the Torr ( 1 Torr = 1 mmHg ). One atmosphere is
  ca. 760 Torr ( i.e. 1 Torr = 133.3 Pa ).

  Steve Spence
  Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
  http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm

  Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.com
  Palm Pilot Pages - http://www.webconx.com/palm
  X10 Home Automation - http://www.webconx.com/x10
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  (212) 894-3704 x3154 - voicemail/fax
  We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
  we borrow it from our children.