> From: "Paul Gobert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re:  cottonseed oil

paul, tks for the posting. should you ever use virgin oil, it would be
supper if you could post again.  what is your source for used cottonseed oil
? what percent methanol, and how many grams naoh are you using ? settling
temp ? what sort of glycerol do you get ?

cheers, dick.

> Dick over the past few months I have been making small batches of BD from
> used cottenseed oil (largest batch so far 4L). Forms ester readily.

> Perhaps the virgin oil would process in a similar fashion or better.

*have you tried <snipping> lately ? it's a great social integrator !!! (this
is a public service message)