The USA has done the same thing, in many, if not all areas.  Being a
Mercedes tech, I expected to see much in the way of problems, because of
the switch.  The reality?  I saw no problems at all, either with
customers' cars, or my own.  The repair consists of replacing old seals
in the pump elements, with seals of a different material.  As this would
require re-calibration of the pump, it must be left to a repair station.

E.J.

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:07:50 +1000 "Paul Gobert"