Keith Addison wrote
  "So anyway, he's realised the error of his ways and successfully
  unsubbed. But I don't feel inclined to leave it at that. I don't like
  the list to be threatened that way. He needs a bit of hounding. He'll
  lose his ISP now, and I'll try to get his ID posted as an abuser. Not
  being vindictive, but the Internet is an incredible public resource,
  and users like this who don't know how to behave have to be taught or
  they'll spoil it for everyone."
  Bravo Bravo