You see this isnt just a genset it also is used to create aux. heating and
air conditioning as well as AC/DC energy. (My rig doesnt have AC and the
heat is not sufficient) I have a large diesel truck and I live in a
apartment so I cannot exactly run an extension cord to my truck to preheat
the engine block. Large cold diesels engine blocks are notroriously
inefficient until they warm up (think of cold morning and seeing a long
plume of smoke from a diesel stack) this device will allow me to warm the
engine much faster and produce much less particulate smoke on cold days,
that and it is much smaller than most gensets and that is important as I
dont have much space on my rig.

I also plan to use this device on a secondary hot water loop through my
tanks to heat them for SVO usage.

This is really a specialized device, it's not intended for everyone.
I'd love to find one used or a factory refurb. But I'll mount those hurdles
as they come. The modifications I would have to do to my rig to get it in
shape for WVO collection total around the same as this device and are not
nearly as compact or integrated, so the expense is justified.

Thanx again Ed for posting that link for me! I had been pulling my hair out
trying to find it again.

cheers,
cordain
dulles, va