Link: http://www.bioxcorp.com/

I spoke with Mr. Haig a while ago. They are/will be talking to the larger
rendering operations, since they can use animal fats. The process uses a
cosolvent (MTBE or other) to speed reaction time. The batch time was reduced
dramatically with this method.

Further study by Boocock and team into why the reaction still stopped before
completion resulted in the continuous process that does not require a
reaction vessel (reaction continuous in pipe) and can utilize animal fats.

 That is the part for which patents are being sought (at the time of the
discussion) and thus the information is not disclosed.

 This seems like a very good process, since it works at ambient heat and
pressure (unlike most others, such as Energea's (www.energea.at)  and the CD
Process (www.biodiesel.de), but is not an inexpensive process, and is
perhaps best suited to large scale commercial plants, leaving market niches
for batch processes, at various scales.

Best Regards,

Ed B.
www.biofuels.ca