> >A refund requires that you show good reason why the formula is not suitable
>for your requirements.
>
>Have your wife buy it and show them it is a gasoline car and can't use
>diesel, unless they aren't a scam.
>Females can't be expected to know these things. ;<)

Oy, Kirk, if you go on like that you're gonna get a visitation by an
irate delegation from the League of Efficient Women and their
Daughters (LEWD)! Most of the women I know would laugh at you (others
wouldn't laugh though). I also know a few men who'd qualify for your
definition, hopeless cases. My mother was a competent woman. I once
heard her discussing these matters with a neighbour, when I was a
very little boy. The neighbour was complaining about all the stuff
that needed fixing in her house, saying while she could do it, she
didn't have the time. Why doesn't your husband help you? my mother
asked. "Henry?" the neighbour exclaimed. "He wouldn't know one end of
a hammer from the other!" "Hit him with one then," said my mother,
deeply shocking the neighbour. "I've got no time for incompetent
men," she told me later.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
Handmade Projects