From: "Appal Energy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [biofuel] News Flash!!!
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:33:59 -0400

July 11th, 2007
The Republican Democrat Leader
Washington, DC

The United States Department of Justice, at the behest of the US Dept. of
Agriculture, initiated an amnesty program today for all black market
smokeable cannabis growers while concurrently issuing a bounty of $10.00 for
every viable cannabis seed and seedling capable of withstanding the
widespread drought conditions that continue to develop, apparently as a
result of global warming trends.

Although the USDA still does not officially acknowledge global warming as an
existing man-induced phenomena, it has acknowledged the need to broaden the
range of drought tolerant crops in order to combat food and fiber shortages
as a result of persistent crop failures due to "precipitation
impoverishment."

An unnamed USDA official noted that the same property of cannabis which
provides the psychotropic element also serves as the plant's sunscreen - the
higher the psychotropic properties, the greater the drought tolerance.

Unconfirmed reports also suggest that the agricultural extension offices
throughout the country are to be enlisted, as are agrarian departments of
state and private colleges to assist with expedited greenhouse cloning
programs in order to obtain a seed crop for next year's planting season.

Failure to produce such a seed crop in record time will result in what is
anticipated to be an enormous fiber shortage next fall, forcing textile
manufacturers to dedicate almost all textiles to northern latitudes in
preparation for winter.

J. Pew, Clevin Kind and The Flap have already revealed their 2008 "Tropica"
lines, dedicated primarily to a re-used, hand-me-down, second hand and "worn
'till it falls off" look. Jennie Calcutta, spokesperson for The Flap, said
"This is wonderful. Now we are able to pay our sweatshop employees to not
work. Each day they come in with their tattered clothes and we buy them off
their backs. At pennies a pound purchase price and only a penny or two more
to wash and package, we're going to rake."

Stranger things have happened.....

Todd
Appal Energy