Hi everyone!

I was actually subscribed to this list a month or so ago and couldn't take
the volume of emails.  Better now.

Actually, I'm looking for folks in Pennsylvania, New Jersey or Delaware (OK -
eastern New York too) who have some experience with the production of
biodiesel, either small or large scale.  I've been involved in chemical and
equipment sales for a long time so have a simple, basic understanding of
chemistry.  I'm not a trained chemist but do know enough to be dangerous and
also to be cautious.  I've got a lot of questions about fuel taxes, the EPA
and byproducts of the production of biodiesel and much more.  I was all ready
to get started on my own but feel that caution is called for.  I've had too
many dealings with the EPA and the PA DEP to end up with a mess on my hands
because I didn't fully understand what I was dealing with.

Would appreciate hearing from those in the almost immediate area for the
purpose of conversation and perhaps visits.  Also, would appreciate leads
anyone can give that might point to practitioners who might not be on this
list.

Thanks for the interest.  Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED] unless you
want the whole list to get the message.  (It's a personal bug of mine to have
all these messages in my mailbox which are really better sent to a single
person.)

Looking forward to your response.

King Graver