----- Original Message -----
From: "mahesh patel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <biofuel@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 7:01 AM
Subject: [biofuel] INTERNATIONAL BIODIESEL DAY CELEBRATION

> Dear Sirs,
>  I refer to the message about celebrating August 10th
> as INTERNATIONAL BIODIESEL DAY. May I please know ehat
> exactly is to be done on this day.

We at India also
> plan to start Biodiesel application as part substitute
> of Diesel. I shall appreciate if you would please let
> me know the AGENDA of the International Biodiesel Day
> Celebration so that we can also host some programme in
> INDIA accordingly.

It«s the first International Biodiesel Day .  So, there are only some
national acts.

It«s a day to spread the biodiesel characteristics : less-pollution,
less-price and so on.

It«s a day to vindicate a better law STATUS of biodiesel in the differents
nations, specially for the  biodiesel companies =

 - For example, in Spain you only can create a fuel company if you have a
lot of millions of patrimony.

- You can not solicit tax exemptions contained in the Tax Laws in Spain,
because they have been impougned by the big petrol companies. We vindicate a
more favorable frame ( status ) for biodiesel in national laws .

But, specially, it«s a day to APPEAR IN THE NEWSPAPERS and media talking
about Biodiesel, to know it to the big people. The people can know in which
webpage  can get information about biodiesel and biodiesel companies and
where to buy it in the land.

This is what we are doing in Spain. We have appeared in the newspapers,
talking about this biodiesel day and about the jus created Spanish Biodiesel
Association ;)

For next years, we can organize more international acts like :

- Ask for an International Renowable Energy Agency in the United Nations.

- Create some class of international coordination, specially for biodiesel
companies, perhaps meeting in some place in the world. Which place and what
do you propose for this ???. Is there any biodisel company that want
organize it ;) It will be a great publicity for it too ;)

Perhaps in India, in Uttar Pradesh ???  :-?

> With regards
>
> MAHESH PATEL
> GOVERNOR INDIAN ETHANOL COALITION AND
> MEMBER, STATER PLANNING COMMISSION, UTTAR PRADESH
> GOVERNMENT.

All the best.