Dear list,
Though I rarely make a contribution to this list, I have learned a great deal
from all of your open sharing of ideas and information.
A while back I posted a link to a paper I was working on regarding Hemp as
Biomass for Energy. Prior to that I asked Keith to look over my work, which he
graciously did, thank you Keith.
Todd also got a peek at it, but as he was "falling off his feet" (which I
assume means he was really tired) he only "took a squint" at it and said he
would read more later and get back to me. He has not gotten back to me.
Now, to the point of this post: Could you all please take a look at this and
comment? I would really appreciate your honest, objective comments.

http://www.fuelandfiber.com/Hemp4NRG/Hemp4NRG.htm

Thanks in advance,
Tim Castleman