I'm still looking for more details on the company but here is the script

This is copy of a script on the dyno-jell story. I hope it is what you are
looking for.
 I could not find the other story.
 (nats) Cordani-"As soon as the powder gets out there it will turn into a
 gel until it grows and grows until its a thousand times its own size..."

 THIS IS THE CHEMICAL.  A SPECIAL POLYMER WHCIH ABSORBS MOISTURE.  IT HAD
 BEEN TESTED IN THE LAB...NOW CAME TIME FOR THE REAL WORLD EXPERIMENT.

 (nat boat)

(sot)  "We're hoping they'll spray it over the cloud and it will
 dissipate over the cloud."

 THE GOAL WAS TO HAVE A PLANE DROP OVER TWO THOUSAND POUNDS OF THE
 CHEMICAL INTO THE CLOUDS.   IF IT WORKED, THE CLOUD WOULD BE CUT IN HALF,
 AND ALL ITS MOSTURE WOULD FALL INTO THE SEA.

 (sot) "It'll be the first time in history a cloud will be dissipated or
 be absorbed."

 THIS WAS THE FIFTH TIME THESE RESEARCHERS HAD SET SAIL FOR THE OPEN SEAS.
 PETER CORDANI HAD BEEN LOSING SLEEP...HIS BUSINESS NEEDED A SUCCESSFUL
 RUN...AND LATELY, THERE HADN'T  BEEN A LOT OF CLOUDS.

 (sot) Cordani - "A little bit frustrating, it's been five days, and
 mother nature has been taking us apart."

 SO THE DYNO-MAT TEAM GAVE IT ANOTHER RUN....THEY HAD TO COORDINATE
 BETWEEN THEIR BOAT AND A CROP-DUSTER TAKING OFF FROM THE PALM BEACH
 AIRPORT....AND ONCE THEY SPOTTED THE PLANE..THE RUN WAS ON...ALL THEY
 NEEDED WAS THE PERFECT CLOUD.

 THE PLANE DID SEVERAL FLY-BY'S BUT FINALLY SETTLED ON A CLOUD IT COULD
 HIT.

 (nats)

 THE PLANE DUMPED SEVERAL LOADS..AND THOUGH HARD TO SEE..YOU CAN TELL THE
 CLOUD IS SLOWLY BEGINNING TO DISSIPATE.  AFTER ABOUT FIVE MINUTES, THIS
 IS ALL THAT'S LEFT.   SEVERAL DARK CLOUDS, FLOATING REMNANTS OF A ONCE
 MIGHTIER PIECE OF SKY...THE TEAM WAS ECSTATIC.

 (nats) "the clouds are gone, aren't they?"

 THE GOAL IS TO MAKE SURE THIS CHEMICAL CAN BE USED IN STORM CLOUDS,
 IDEALLY THOSE FOUND IN A HURRICANE.  THE TEAM STILL HAS PLENTY OF TESTING
 LEFT TO DO...BUT THEY HAVE GRAND GOALS FOR THE CHEMICAL WHICH THEY SAY
 CAN CUT THROUGH CLOUDS.

 (sot) dutton - "With testing like this, we're all very
 excited...coastlines around the world."

Assistant News Director
 WAVY-TV/WVBT-TV

Small business owners...