"ronald miller sr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If these people would just expend their energy towards the energy problem
> and stop all this political hogwash things might be better.

See, that's just the problem.  Politics plays an integral role in the
problem.  Politics has to be part of the solution.

One of the favorite games industries play is to lobby politicians to
make laws or change laws in their favor.  They want laws that make them
proffits.

One of the biggest problems is that so few people actually elect our
politicians.  Even in a presidential election, only about a third of
registered voters actually turn out to the polls.  In other elections,
I've seen the turnout as low as 8%.

And we wonder why we have such corrupt boneheads as politicians?

--
Aviation is more than a hobby.  It is more than a job.  It is more than
a career.  Aviation is a way of life.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM