I though Steve posted something about this before, I could not find
anything in the archives. Connected with the Delco-Remy generator,
could make a lot of Home Brewed fuel!

Pretty kewl site too!

http://www.chiefengineer.org/article.cfm?seqnum1=474

DTE Energy Technologies, an unregulated subsidiary of DTE Energy Co.,
today announced the signing of an agreement with STM Power Inc. of Ann
Arbor, Mich., to develop and sell high-efficiency energy/nowú external
combustion power modules worldwide except in Asia.The agreement is the
latest in a series of partnership agreements that have positioned DTE
Energy Technologies as a worldwide leader in building a broad
portfolio of distributed generation solutions for homes, businesses
and industries. This new product, the 25-kilowatt (kW) energy|nowú
ENE250 power module, is powered by an externalcombustion engine
developed by STM Power Inc. that burns gaseous and liquid fuel that
include natural gas, diesel, landfill, bio and flare gases. The STM
4-120 engine has many advantages for distributed power, runs smoothly
and quietly, does not require a muffler and can be as efficient as the
best internal combustion engines. It meets all existing environmental
stvandards. In volume production, the STM engines will be
cost-competitivewith gasoline or diesel engines.

Small business owners...
Tell us what you think!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/vO1FAB/txzCAA/ySSFAA/FGYolB/TM