I don't know if you could call this a moment of clarity or just a bit of
insanity due to the heat - but did you know the Nazi's invented STP? They
developed this product to use in their fighter/bombers during the WW2. (They
way it came our way was a few G.I.'s found the stuff, brought some home and
began to market it under the name "STP" standing for "Scientifically Treated
Petroleum).
    Now, what finally clicked for me with the STP, the German War Machine and
Soylent Green is that in the death camps they would burn fat people next to
thin people - thus the abundance of the one helped to consume the lack of the
other - you follow.
    Just makes me wonder how many fat oil cats we could run through our
tanks. Just a thought,  . . . . I'm going to go cut down a tree and pee in
the river.