Utilcorp who is the one I pay for electric power.  This time I'll pay more
attention when they start offering the green power.  Last offer was first
come first served and  was too late to get the less expressive rate of the
green power.  I would like to drive down to Montezuma and watch the
construction but it's a three hour boring drive from here.--Doug

>>>FPL Energy is also involved, along with UtiliCorp United, in
the installation of the largest wind facility in Kansas -- a
110-megawatt facility near Montezuma. The companies
announced last week that they have started up the first few
turbines at the site, although construction won't be complete
until year end. See the August 21st press release by
selecting "News Releases" and then "Non-Financial
Releases" on the UtiliCorp Web site at:
<http://www.utilicorp.com/news/data/newshome.html>. <<<

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search