Join memolink.com and get FREE gift certificates to
Wal*Mart, Target, Best Buy, Olive Garden and more!
http://click.topica.com/caaac5Rb1dd2Ib1PnV6a/Memolink

Crankcase oil, Diesel, (Waste) Vegetable oil, biodiesel.

Pick your fuel, this will burn it efficiently and clean.

http://www.webconx.com/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm

description and how to, patent number included. water heater and steam
boiler possibilities....

see Babington Oil Burner - Waste Vegetable Oil
(http://www.webconx.com/2000/biofuel/babington/default.htm)

--
Steve Spence
Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:

Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.com (fixed)
Mirror Site http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/ (fixed)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(212) 894-3704 x3154 - voicemail/fax
We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children.