"Unfortunately, all of my vehicles are fuel injected.Ê If they weren't
I'd beÊ drilling out carburetor jets for ethanol. Ê As it is I'm trying
to figure out how to remap their fuel injection systems to deal with
ethanol. Ê I know it's more expensive than gasoline for urban dwellers
like me, but I don't care. Ê I see eliminating my personal dependence on
gasoline as striking a blow, if a small one, at the terrorists source of
funding."

       When you figure out how to do this, let us know. I have the same
problem. The one vehicle I still have which uses a carb is an International
Scout four wheel drive that gets about 8 miles to the gallon, (that's the
reason it sits in the backyard 99 percent of the time).
       Although my daily ride is a Ford Van, I do have an old Geo Metro that
I retired last year. Maybe the best thing I can do right now is pull it up in
the shop, get it running good again, (when I was driving it, I was getting 50
plus miles to the gallon). Cutting our dependence on Middle East oil is by
far the best bet, and if we can't be totally free of fossil fuel, we can sure
kick them in the gonads by using less.