hi all,

biofuels in blending with diesel or petrol can reduce the emission. but it
is currently produced at the 2-3 times higher cost then the fossil fuel.

we have to discover the various feedstock for this and also look for
cheaper feedstock for biofuel. if diesel and electric can work then why
cant we think on using biofuel(ethanol) and electric power.  let us try to
concentrate on the continuous process plant to produce biofuel in bulk. one
thing is important after the natural setting of the biofuel process there
is 10-15% of crude glycerine residue. why dont we try to find the avenues
for usage of this glycerine into some useful products.

ciao
vinay

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search